Senior Developer – Low-Latency Trading Systems (C++/Python) - £100k-150k
Compensation is flexible for the right candidate.
A highly reputable technology firm are scaling out their engineering team with the hire of multiple software engineers to design and develop new features on their low-latency trading systems.
The business is extremely financially well positioned and are keen to continue their growth with these strategic hires. This is an opportunity for a Senior Developer to work with some of the best in the industry on some truly unique challenges – using the latest tech across C++ and Python.
Senior Developer Responsibilities
- Work in a small, high performing engineering team designing and developing greenfield trading and real-time data solutions
- Being someone who is passionate about using the latest tech to solve real-world problems and have the autonomy and freedom to do so
Senior Developer Requirements
- Strong knowledge of OO development with C++ and ideally Python
- Experience working on large scale, high-throughput enterprise solutions
- Solid communication and able to work autonomously and on brand new projects
- Any experience on low-latency trading systems is beneficial, however not needed
This is a highly influential role within a top tier business, giving the Senior Developer a chance to deliver greenfield solutions quickly and the way they want to.
They have an amazing bonus culture, collaborative environment and are flexible with working.
If this sounds like you – please do not hesitate to apply!