up to £550
10 months ago
6 month rolling contract
Contract DevOps Engineer - Continuous Integration, Retail Banking, Agile
The Security Services team provide business critical security software solutions that support the core functions of the front/middle and back offices. Global delivery of SingleSignOn technology is the principal responsibility of the team.
The team is looking to recruit a DevOps Engineer, who will be responsible for the environment management and continuous integration and delivery processes for the platform.
The team uses best practice AGILE methodology to deliver complex global enterprise solutions. The successful candidate will work as part of the London based development team and will need to liaise with various teams both on and off shore to deliver.
Essential Experience: (Must have skills):
- Experience in complex enterprise scale commercial software development and release management.
- Experience designing and delivering enterprise continuous integration delivery processes.
- Experience in windows automation and configuration.
- Must have experience with AGILE/SCRUM.
- Ability to deliver effective automation to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the development team.
- Experience with Microsoft.NET C#, GIT, Team City, PowerShell, WMI, MsBuild, Selenium, SQL Server, IIS
Supplementary Experience: (Useful additional skills):
- Security concepts including Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), OWASP.
- Experience with SQL Server migrations
- AWS experience.
Based in Central London and is an initial 6-month contract - with views to extend.