Your primary focus will be on developing libraries and user interface components.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable cross platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Proficient with CSS2/CSS3
- Knowledge of Accessibility and Web Standards
- Experience with both Responsive and Adaptive Web Design
- Experience with using design language systems or similar
- Understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements