A leading, carbon neutral EnergyTech company are looking for a Front End Developer to help build innovative customer facing products and applications using React.js.
As part of the talented full stack agile team you will be a strong team player, sharing your knowledge with other team members and contributing to continuously improving the business. They follow agile development practices, and you will be an advocate of change and embrace new ideas and technologies.
- Extensive experience and strong knowledge of React and Redux
- Experience in managing full lifecycle of reusable UI components
- Some exposure to GraphQL
- Experience of consuming RESTful services.
- You know how to use Webpack and deploy front-end applications on cloud, ideally AWS.
- Experience in a TDD environment, writing frontend unit tests, ideally using Jest.
- A strong understanding of HTML, CSS and Sass.
- Understanding demonstrable experience of Agile principle and practising Scrum, Kanban or XP
What you can get:
- An annual discretionary bonus
- 4% of your salary to spend on flexible lifestyle benefits
- 5% matched employer contribution to your pension
- 25 days holiday + 1 for your birthday
- Fully remote working