- Work in a small, autonomous team to create awesome user-facing features for our customers.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring junior engineers, new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems.
- Write efficient, maintainable and testable code for our product.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or a related technical field
- 6+ years experience developing web, software, or mobile applications
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and application architecture
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, this company has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.