City of London, London
£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
2 months ago
Senior Front End Engineer - React.js - up to £90,000 + Bonus & Benefits
This huge financial firm is embarking on an exciting digital transformation driven by an energetic team of high performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape Technology and Product roadmap. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative products and services at a rapid pace, serving customers seamlessly across the globe through various channels, this could be for you!
I am looking for a solid front end developer who is proficient with React.js and GraphQL. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Developing new user-facing features using React.JS and building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Owning the designs of pieces of the systems, accounting for reliability and availability including identifying and handling failure modes
- Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous/under-defined problems
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies and takes pride in how fast they develop working software.
- Actively participate in team and company-wide architecture and engineering discussions and forums
- Be a Change Agent and willing to challenge status quo while helping to drive the necessary changes
- Proven of GraphQL professional or open-source experience.
- Expert level hands on experience and understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS