Senior Front End Engineer - React - London - Data Security Software - £90,000+
I'm looking to speak with an experienced Senior UI Engineer to make a big contribution on a Greenfield adoption towards a modern, React based stack.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing VC-backed company based in London, building software to enable the safe and ethical use of valuable data for analytics and machine learning.
You will work with large organisations worldwide in financial services, telecommunications, pharma and government, enabling them to get the most out of data without compromising on privacy and security.
I'm looking for talented and passionate engineers who love to build great products and enjoy immersing themselves in hard data problems. You will be building innovative solutions using the latest technologies to solve one of the most important problems of the big data age.
- Contribute to architectural decisions around the UI of existing and upcoming products
- Define and implement a reusable design system and set of UI conventions across all products.
- Implementing new product features in React and collaborating with other engineers in writing extensible, scalable and well-tested code.
- Migrating existing UIs to React to provide a consistent and standardised development experience.
- At least 3 years commercial front-end development experience, of which React is a large component.
- Experience building complex, data-heavy applications
Please apply or reach out directly for a more detailed spec.