The Senior Full Stack Developer Role and the Business
One of the world’s most widely recognised names within Financial Services are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join their team of seven to lead the development of their ethically focused data management platform.
The team are a coalition of bright minds working together to transform business requirements into business savvy features by solving problems, debugging and optimizing code to ensure high level performance and optimisation. However, they need Senior Full Stack Developer to perform the full cycle application developmental responsibilities, as well as introducing new technologies into the business, providing guidance and feedback on findings from the team and to build proof of concepts for the best approach.
Main Responsibilities and required Competencies for a Senior Full Stack Developer
- Open communication channels between teams to understand and transform business requirements into key features for the platform.
- Manage and develop quality code as well as performing code reviews.
- Performing life cycle application development.
- Building proof of concepts to confirm the best approach to solving issues, including introducing new technologies if they serve a greater purpose.
- Creating product roadmaps ensuring objectives are realistic and achievable.
Key Skills for the Senior Full Stack Developer
- 5+ years of .NET software development building web-based applications.
- SQL Server
- Cloud platform experience including AWS and Azure is highly desirable.
Given the current climate, the business have put together a seamless structure to interview and on board during these tough times.
If you’re interested in pursuing a Senior Full Stack Developer role and want to find out more, please send an updated CV to email@example.com