Senior Full Stack Developer (React.js/Node.js) - $150,000 Base + Bonus - Digital Finance
The product is built using modern web front-end and back-end technologies using frameworks such as React/Redux & Nodejs, universal rendering, node.js, websockets, and integrates with the company’s servers and infrastructure to support large scale player pools across a wide variety of devices and platforms, mobile and desktop.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in development of large scale web project for mobile and desktop, a strong aptitude for problem solving, boundless creativity, an interest in latest technologies, a passion for “doing things properly” and a high aesthetic sense with attention to detail.
- Work with other developers, designers and product managers, as well as on their own, to develop high quality code that drives the Sportsbook product forwards.
- Be an integral part the team, participating in daily stand-up meetings and technical discussions.
- Take an active part in making architectural decisions and providing a source of knowledge and new ideas within the team.
- Remain current on industry standards and trends in web development across multiple browsers and platforms.
Skills and Capabilities
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong working knowledge of web-based development technologies such as HTML5 and CSS (LESS/SASS).
- Knowledge of Nodejs.