Business, Change & Transformation
$500-650 USD / Day C2C or 1099
about 3 years ago
Our Client, a Global Investment Bank, are looking to grow their Capital Markets Infrastructure Analysis team to accommodate a number of projects across North America.
This is a 4 month rolling contract position paying competitive C2C daily rates.
The Infrastructure Analyst will be the person who bridges the gap between IT Infrastructure and the business and therefore having excellent communication skills, good technical expertise combined with a drive to deliver beyond expectations is paramount to the success of this role. Specific requirements for this role include but are not limited to:
- 6+ years of Technical Infrastructure / Business Analysis experience
- Must have finance experience from a Sell or Buy Side organization
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure principles with experience across infrastructure services and the ITIL model
- Experience with ticket tracking systems
- Experience with Windows and UNIX/LINUX Servers
- Solid FRD and BRD writing skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with creating / writing Financial Reports
- Ideally hold a Computer Science degree
Work Environment: UNIX, LINUX, SQL, Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Business Analyst, FRD, BRD, Credit Risk, Market Risk, Regulatory, Infrastructure, ITIL