The world’s leading financial, software, data, and media company is growing out their UX, Product and Technology teams who are committed to creating valuable and meaningful user experiences for their customers. They transform complex data and work processes into products that are indispensable to our users.
As a Senior Interaction Designer, you’ll have experience designing complex transactional systems into intuitive and valuable products. Their designers are excellent analytical and conceptual thinkers that translate user needs, business objectives and technology capabilities into innovative design.
You’ll be involved in all aspects of the design process from context-based research to storyboarding and presenting to internal clients whilst being apart of the core team that is responsible for the highest impact business and platform products.
This position is for a thoughtful designer with a passion for making complex data and workflow problems simpler. This individual thrives in a highly collaborative and cross-disciplinary team environment.
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Visual Communication, or any design-related field.
- 5 + years of experience designing transactional or highly interactive user interfaces.
- Experience in several of the following: designing complex user workflows, decision-support systems, large dataset visualizations and framework-level interactions, information architecture, graphic/visual design, usability research/analysis.
- Track record of applying common User-Centered Design practices and tools to solve tough design problems.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and its varying methodologies
- Experience in project management a plus.
- Experience on institutional finance projects involving transactional interfaces is a huge plus.
They offer the unique opportunity to help shape the most ubiquitous and influential software product in the financial space – if you’re interested in joining the team please email me at: