- University degree in Engineering Required
- Knowledge of developing trends and emerging standards in mobile apps, mobile payments, and wearables.
- Must have extensive experience focused exclusively on native iOS development.
- Proven ability to stay highly informed on iOS best practices and latest developments. Experience with financial / banking app development is a must.
- Building proof of concepts based on latest tech trends such as Machine Learning and Artificial intelligence.
- Strong knowledge of clean code principles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working in a large international corporation with multi-billion dollars in revenue. Familiar with the whole software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and - execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and how to connect iOS applications to back-end services using asynchronous network calls.
- Experience working with automated testing on the iOS platform.
- Familiar with Continuous Integration (CI) and its use in testing, building and deploying iOS apps.
- Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks. Experience with Auto Layout required.
- Understanding of code versioning using git.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience with UI animations a plus.
- Experience with Swift, objective-C, cocoa touch, UIKit, XCode is required.
- Experience with payments technology is a plus.
- Apps published in the Apple App Store is a plus.
up to 12k SGD per month
over 1 year ago