Up to US$200000 per annum + Singapore Dollars
3 months ago
Senior iOS Developer - Digital Finance - Singapore
We're looking for an iOS Engineer to work on mobile applications that will be used by tens of millions of cardholders around the world. We want someone with strong technical skills and creativity. Should enjoy solving tough problems and working with new technologies. You should not be shy about sharing your ideas and be obsessive about user experience and beautiful code. You'll be part of the Mobile Engineering team whose mandate is to develop new products and platforms for millions of customers. Mobile Engineering's aim is to build interactive experiences at all touch points of a consumer's journey whether before, at, or after the time of purchase. You'll be working in a fast-paced environment with the stability of working for a Fortune 100 company. Your primary responsibilities will be to work on a small team of engineers developing mobile products. You should be familiar with modern software development methodologies and be able to dive deep and rapidly iterate on ideas despite ambiguity.
Senior iOS Developer - Required:
- University degree in Engineering Required
- Knowledge of developing trends and emerging standards in mobile apps, mobile payments, and wearables.
- Must have extensive experience focused exclusively on native iOS development.
- Proven ability to stay highly informed on iOS best practices and latest developments. Experience with financial / banking app development is a must.
- Building proof of concepts based on latest tech trends such as Machine Learning and Artificial intelligence.
- Strong knowledge of clean code principles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working in a large international corporation with multi-billion dollars in revenue. Familiar with the whole software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and - execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and how to connect iOS applications to back-end services using asynchronous network calls.
- Experience working with automated testing on the iOS platform.
- Familiar with Continuous Integration (CI) and its use in testing, building and deploying iOS apps.
- Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks. Experience with Auto Layout required.
- Understanding of code versioning using git.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience with UI animations a plus.
- Experience with Swift, objective-C, cocoa touch, UIKit, XCode is required.
- Experience with payments technology is a plus.
- Apps published in the Apple App Store is a plus.