Up to £145000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Senior IOS Developer - Immerse into Global Payments Firm (remote)
Work with a highly collaborative group of Senior IOS Developers.
Are you a Senior IOS Developer who has a desire to work with a sophisticated R&D Team that are looking to expand their dedicated mobile engineering team.
This is a Full time position working on behalf of a Global Payments Firm offering you the chance to broaden your learning curve by funding your exposure to some of the most advanced technologies. In addition, you will attend some of the most exclusive conferences/ networking events surrounding the latest innovations in industry.
As part of the companies agile environment, you can work alongside some of the most credible figures within mobile engineering and IOS. Working on some of the most bespoke applications around payments applications, advanced analytics and big data with the aim of payment applications.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Be an important contributor to the design and development of distinguished apps.
- Work collaboratively in a team of link-minded intelligent Developers eager to learn.
- Produce high quality results whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Provide leadership through implementation practices and contribute to the idea generation.
- The work spans end-to-end solution, design, architecture, software development, quality assurance and overall delivery.
- Experience with IOS testing to build systems
- Knowledge of open-source iOS ecosystems and libraries
- Comfortable with Client-facing activities (Consulting & taking requirements)
- University degree in Computer Science or education related
- 4+ years experience
- Experience with Swift and/or Functional programming is a plus
APPLY FOR A CHANCE TO BE CONSIDERED
If you are interested in gaining experience and exposure to the most up to date technology in across digital transformation and work on the latest cloud/Big Data technology, then apply to this advert to have a discussion with one of our consultants.
This is a Full time Position only eligible for US Citizens/ GreenCard Holders