Our client, a Global Financial Organization utilizing the latest technology, are looking for Server-side API Engineers to work on their customer mobile applications. We are looking for a passionate individual who prides themselves on their craftsmanship and their abilities to solve problems creatively.
You will be part of the Mobile Engineering team whose mandate is to develop new micro-services products and platforms for users, both Internally and Externally.
The position is for a full-time employee. Location: New York City, NY.
- Collaborate to design, architect, and develop Sever side APIs.
- Work with other cross-functional engineering teams, to ensure technical compatibility, user satisfaction and deploy successfully
- Follow and cultivate consistent development best practices
- Contribute to a mentor-led culture
Qualifications and Experiences:
Bachelor’s degree from reputable University in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Technology or related field.
3+ years of Java based software development experience
- Excellent technical knowledge of Java, J2EE, Spring, and RESTful API development
- Hands-on experience with Unix system programming
- Experience in creation and review of software and architecture designs
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and pressurized environment