Our client, a Global Financial Organization utilizing the latest technology, are looking for Server-side API Engineers to work on their customer mobile applications. You will develop new micro-services products and platforms for users, both Internally and Externally.
The position is for a full-time employee. Location: New York, NY or Phoenix, AZ.
- Collaborate to design, architect, and develop Sever side APIs.
- Work with other cross-functional engineering teams, to ensure technical compatibility, user satisfaction and deploy successfully
- Follow and cultivate consistent development best practices
- Contribute to a mentor-led culture
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable University in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Technology or related field.
- 6+ years of Java based software development experience
- Excellent technical knowledge of Java, J2EE, Spring, and RESTful API development
- Hands-on experience with Unix system programming
- Experience in creation and review of software and architecture designs
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and pressurized environment