My client, a leading cyber-security and defence organisation, are in the market for a Senior PMO to work onsite at a major government organisation in London. This role will see you take ownership of many of the PMO services required across the portfolio as they use their intelligence-led insights to provide cyber-security that mitigates against cyber-attacks and financial crime. You will be responsible for overseeing the budgets, financial planning, governance implementations and more that facilitates this defence.
They are looking for someone with experience working in a national government organisation in a PMO capacity to represent the business and ensure the portfolio is managed effectively.
- PMO support to portfolios, programmes and projects
- Maintain and manage the project schedule
- Application and control of governance processes
- Analysis of monthly finance activities for portfolio or programme, including reviewing budget expenditure, forecast updates and estimates etc
- Facilitiation of monthly risk review workshops to assess risk position and status of mitigation actions
- Support the Delivery Lead to ensure efficient delivery of PMO services
- Production, collation and analysis of portfolio MI
- Provide training and guidance to relevant members of the delivery community
The role is based in London and will pay up to £70,000 dependent on your prior experience. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual with excellent stakeholder management experience who is comfortable representing the business, inputting the relevant processes and problem-solving where required.