Our client, a disruptive HealthTec startup, providing the Number 1 technology product connecting healthcare professionals with caregiving facilities around the globe. Is looking for a Senior Product Designer to take leadership over this flagship product, as they accelerate their growth.
The key objective for the position is to give a vision and establish a core operating model for UX & design across this product and pave the way for future product verticals. Including; locking design into other key areas of the operational models such as product strategy, marketing, delivery, and innovation. You will be building the optimal design system for the healthcare market for now and into the future.
The role will take on a mixture of responsibilities to help the company continually deliver best-in-class products to its engaged users.
The position is Full-Time. Location: San Francisco
- Give a vision for product design, for B2C and B2B offerings
- Establish a scalable design operating model for re-use within the key business lines focused on continuously achieving the vision
- Leverage existing insights to build the optimal design system for healthcare market for now and into the future
- Empower the lines of business to continuously improve, finesse and innovate around their product areas so that they stay best in class
- Empower line-of-business design teams with capabilities and support to execute on the needs of product and client leadership
- Predict, plan and anticipate future opportunities for design in the sector i.e. AI/ML, RPA, voice interactivity
- In the case of gaps, drive design projects within selected product verticals to continuously improve offerings, mentoring them with direct, high-value inputs
- Up-skill lines of business with design capabilities
- Help to codify the design strategy of the company for re-use.
- 4+ years of experience in Design and Product
- Fluency in UX Wireframing/Interaction design and UI Prototyping tools; Sketch, Invision, Figma, Origami
- UCD (user-centered design) capability into persona modeling task-flow analysis, journey mapping, user stories, job stories, interaction and industrial UX design
- Desire to industrialize UCD within a growing suite of products to deliver best-in-class user experiences for ongoing brand and community engagement
- Soft skills in growing organizations – being co-operative, reciprocal, easy to work with, able to work at scale
Adobe CS, Sketch, XD, Invision, Framer, Figma, Origami, UCD, UX, UI, Product Design, Agile, Startup, Healthcare, Technology, Products, Innovation