Senior React Native Mobile Engineer – London – Competitive Salary + Chance to Work with a Unique Company who are Leaders in their Field
One of the leading Enterprise organisations in their field who have expanded into being a global powerhouse are currently seeking a Senior React Native Mobile Engineer to join their team to work on some of the biggest, most exciting IT projects in the world
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior React Native Mobile Engineer to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business turning over billions of dollars annually. They take pride in their investment in people, and a Senior React Native Mobile Engineer would be valued and rewarded by a company that is committed to looking after its staff.
About the Company:
With a worldwide network of 75,000+ employees working across several different countries and continents, this company serve their 30m+ customers with top-class care
Founded in Germany, this company are seen as one of the major institutions in their field and their reputation throughout Europe is very strong – they are a household name and they are one of the most revered companies in their industry
Despite their size, they look after each employee as an individual and they do their best to make sure that their employees are happy and receiving as much support and training as necessary.
About the Senior React Native Mobile Engineer Role:
If you are a talented Senior React Native Mobile Engineer who enjoys building products - then this could be the role for you.
• Work as part of a small team to architect, build and maintain React Native iOS / Android applications
• Implementing native APIs/Modules to deliver iOS and Android features
• Developing a clean, modern design that provides an excellent user experience
• Releasing applications to both Apple and Google play app stores
• Developing regular updates to maintain feature parity with eonnext.com
• When required, working alongside other frontend engineers and product designers on eonnext.com
• Mentor other team members through pair programming and code reviews
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
• Extensive professional experience working with React Native / React
• Demonstrable experience of the whole mobile app SDLC including release onto Google & Apple
• Experience with Apollo GraphQL and integrating thirds party APIs
• Meaningful experience working on large, complex data heavy React Native applications
• Excellent software design, problem-solving and debugging skills
• Strong knowledge of agile development methodologies
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Orbis Consultants:
Orbis Consultants is a global, multi-sector recruitment agency specialising in Technology, Financial Services and Creative.
We’re a curious bunch of creative recruiters, relentless in our pursuit of bringing together the smartest talent, with the world’s leading global brands and innovative start-ups.