Senior Ruby Engineer – Distributed FinTech Systems - £85k+
An innovative, high scale tech business with a fantastic engineering culture are scaling out their backend engineering team with the hire of multiple Senior Ruby Engineers. The organization are well known for creating well-crafted solutions and have a great name in the market they operate it.
The role is a senior position, designing and developing a range of different distributed systems + new product features in an agile, DDD, Ruby on rails environment.
Senior Ruby Engineer Responsibilities
- Work as part of a collaborative, cross-functional agile team to ship new features and products
- Architectural design and hands on backend engineering for Ruby focused systems and features
- Working in an AWS hosted, TDD/DDD environment
Senior Ruby Engineer Requirements
- 4+ years of commercial Ruby development experience (Rails ideally)
- Understanding of domain driven design and test driven development
- Experience with API driven, AWS hosted web apps is ideal
If you are a ruby developer who is passionate about working amongst some of the best ruby technologists in the UK, on some exciting high scale projects – please do not hesitate to apply!