Sales & Development Executive – Associate Director:
The Sales Executive’s main responsibility is maximizing profitable company sales revenue within Product Design by identifying, qualifying, negotiating, and closing new business to exceed sales targets. Ideal candidates are Sales professionals having demonstrated success cold calling on senior executives offering a unique value proposition, delivering solutions and selling products that customers did not want or know they had a need for. Candidates must have strong closing skills, be willing to prospect, work well without supervision, be highly money motivated, be effective at building relationships, have good listening skills, ask good questions, be assertive but not aggressive, with outstanding phone and interpersonal skills. Working knowledge of ROI, PLM, SCM, CAE, ERP, and engineering contacts and knowledge required.
General Job Duties:
The Sales Executive within the clients Product Design team will execute against sales goals with respect to forecasting and revenue attainment. This generally includes qualifying and disqualifying new business opportunities, identifying customer pain, delivering solution presentations to new customers, developing proposals, negotiating contracts, closing business in a timely manner, and fully comprehending their unique value proposition.
Specific Job Duties:
- MINIMUM of 5 years Software Solution Sales and an engineering background.
- Accountability for driving revenue growth across the clients vertical business to meet or exceed expectations, including identification of revenue drivers and metrics to focus on market expansion and penetration.
- Monitoring performance-to-plan throughout the execution year and adjusting direction, focus and sales initiatives as needed to effectively penetrate the market.
- Providing forecasting within a 95% accuracy rate to create visibility with all market owners on revenue trends and actions to drive revenues to plan
- Understanding the product sales cycle and challenges, including the strategies of competitors, and leveraging this knowledge to hone sales strategies
- Create and manage sales pipeline of new business opportunities within a territory through inbound and outbound sales methods.
- Strong business to business direct sales background and a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the secure messaging industry, including industry trends, in business processes, industry financial measurements, performance indicators and key competitors.
- Working with Product Management to ensure proper positioning of complex solutions.
- Competency in delivering price for value relative to the appropriate product solution.
- 4 year University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Demonstrated success in closing large and complex sales through knowledge, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Skilled in consultative and value selling methodology, with a deep understanding of the client’s needs