We're working with a financial technology firm that is modernizing the equity capital markets (ECM). They connect investors and underwriters via a neutral platform that delivers integrated data and analytics, transparency, and workflow efficiencies. Providing a digital system of record for firm-wide deal activity, they help clients make more timely, better-informed decisions.
We are scaling up our Security team and looking for a Senior Security Architect. This team is responsible for defining our cloud and infrastructure security program. Reporting to the VP of Information Security, the Senior Security Architect will play a critical technical role in ensuring the secure design and compliance of our enterprise-level cloud infrastructure, customer facing applications, and our user-endpoints are secure and resilient.
Our Tech Stack:
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Microsoft Azure AD
- GitHub, Containers, Kubernetes
- Managed Postgres and Elasticsearch
- Other cloud / security tools
- Take a leadership role in defining tools, techniques and technologies used to secure and monitor their infrastructure.
- Develop and design cloud security architecture strategies and frameworks.
- Design, plan and execute strategic and tactical operational security objectives.
- Serve as an internal information security advisor and SME to the organization and vendors.
- Lead product selection efforts, including defining evaluation criteria and test plans.
- Introduce best practices and procedures to enable consistent delivery and alignment with long term direction.
- Collaborate with business units and corporate partners to ensure solutions are built inline with their policies, programs, architectural recommendations, and information security standards.
- Identify Security design gaps in existing architecture and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Define and implement security standards for SDLC working closely with DevOps and business leaders to entire they’re adhered too.
- Manage a highly skilled technical team
- 6+ years of demonstrated Information Security, risk management and compliance experience.
- 3+ years cloud security architecture experience in an Azure environment.
- Expert knowledge of security industry standards and best practices – NIST, CSA, CIS etc
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, goal driven self-starter with strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Must be able to communicate across all levels of the organization, from non-tech end users to c-suite.
- Hands-on expertise with the following platforms, End point protection, web application firewall, intrusion prevention, vulnerability scanning, data loss prevention, malware analysis and CASB.
- Experience working with penetration testing and vulnerability scanning tools and vendors.
- Exposure to IAM technologies such as CyberArk, Ping, Okta
- Solid knowledge within enterprise infrastructure components
- DNS, AD, Kerberos, PKI management and IAM
- CISSP, CISM or equivalent qualifications are preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related discipline or 6+ years of previous technical experience, specifically security architecture experience