Orbis is partnered with a leading mobile gaming company building out their security engineering team.
- Collaborate with teams across the business to ensure security best practices are leveraged as we roll out new features and expand our platform offerings.
- Define and drive secure SDLC include: security best practices, security architecture, design/code reviews, threat modeling, security tools, penetration testing, incident response.
- Proactively research new attack vectors that may affect services.
- Research, prototype, integrate security tools into CI/CD pipeline, include: container security, static, dynamic, application scanning, third party vulnerability scanning, etc.
- Build automation and detection models to support identification of anomalous activity and response activities to mitigate insider and external threats at scale.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity or related field or relevant experience.
- 5+ years of recent experience in a security focused engineering role within a large scale, cloud facing company.
- Experience in SaaS security models, cloud security architecture and cloud infrastructure.
- Understand security challenges in large-scale systems and service architectures.
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to clearly articulate security content and risks, and mitigation.
- In-depth cloud infrastructure security to cover both the control and service planes