Our client, the globally disruptive shared workspace & lifestyle company, is looking for top-tier Back End Software Engineers to deliver technical leadership, best practices and standards to their growing technology teams.
The position is for a full-time employee.
- Collaborate to design, architect, and develop Back-End applications across multiple platforms (mobile, web etc)
- Navigate scaling an event-based, micro-service architecture.
- Work with other cross-functional engineering teams, to ensure technical compatibility, API integration and deploy successfully.
- Follow and cultivate consistent development best practices.
- Contribute to a mentor-led culture.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- 5-10+ years of professional back-end software development on commercial-grade multi-threaded &/or concurrent platforms/applications.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Ruby On Rails as a minimum. GoLang proficiency is highly desired.
- Experience leveraging Docker.
- Professional experience with: Consumer APIs, distributed parallel systems, networking, aggregation services, message queues, performance tuning, database optimization, DevOps, infrastructure and automated testing.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable University in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Technology or related field.
- US Citizens or Green Card holders only.
Ruby, Ruby On Rails, GoLang, Go, Docker, DevOps, Web, Mobile, Android, iOs, Consumer APIs, distributed parallel systems, networking, aggregation services, message queues, performance tuning, database optimization, DevOps, infrastructure, automated testing