Our client, a Global Technology company utilizing the latest technology, is looking for skilled Senior and Lead Web Front-End Engineers to join their technology-leading development teams. You will be part of the team whose mandate is to build high-visibility, mission-critical applications in the micro-services space.
The position is for a full-time employee
- Collaborate to design, architect, and develop Front-End applications.
- Navigate evolving data presentation and manipulation needs.
- Work with other cross-functional engineering teams, to ensure technical compatibility, user satisfaction and deploy successfully.
- Follow and cultivate consistent development best practices.
- Contribute to a mentor-led culture.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- 5+ years of commercial-grade web/front-end development experience with large and complex applications.
- Expert using React.js.
- Strong experience building Single Page Web applications with modern frameworks (angular.js or node.js)
- Solid HTML5 and CSS3 skills.
- Recent Hands-On experience required and an understanding of both Responsive and Adaptive Web Design.
- Experience in creation and review of software.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and pressurized environment
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable University in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Technology or related field.