Our client, a Global Financial Organization utilizing the latest technology, are looking for Server-side API Engineers to work on their customer mobile applications. You will develop new micro-services products and platforms for users, both Internally and Externally.
The position is for a full-time employee
- Collaborate to design, architect, and develop Back-End applications across multiple platforms (mobile, web etc)
- Navigate scaling an event-based, micro-service architecture.
- Work with other cross-functional engineering teams, to ensure technical compatibility, API integration and deploy successfully.
- Follow and cultivate consistent development best practices.
- Contribute to a mentor-led culture.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- 5+ years of professional back-end software development on commercial-grade multi-threaded &/or concurrent platforms/applications.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Java or Python
- Excellent technical knowledge of Spring, and RESTful API development
- Professional experience with: Consumer APIs, distributed parallel systems, networking, aggregation services, message queues, performance tuning, database optimization, DevOps, infrastructure and automated testing.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable University in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Technology or related field.
- US Citizens or Green Card holders only.