Senior Software Engineer – Distributed Systems – FinTech (Java/Scala/Kotlin)
If you’re excited by the prospect of designing and developing greenfield distributed systems, please read on!
A well-established fintech who responsible for providing a range of innovative products are expanding their engineering team with the hiring of a senior software engineer with a JVM background.
The organisation has a great engineering culture and as champion best practices within domain and event-driven design to create these highly scalable, cloud-hosted solutions.
Senior Software Engineer Responsibilities;
- Design and develop cloud-based microservices in a JVM environment, using the latest tools and technologies
- Act as a DevOps evangelist utilizing Kubernetes and Docker
- Create highly scalable, distribute systems
Senior Software Engineer Requirements;
- 3+ years as a software engineer, ideally working with a language like Java, Scala, Kotlin or Golang
- Have a DevOps mindset and ideally experience with the latest tools/methods
- Any experience working on highly scalable distributed systems is ideal
- Ideally knowledge of AWS or GCP
The organization has a strong comp package and flexible working arrangements.
If you’re looking to have a large impact as a software engineer in a collaborative, forward-thinking technology-first environment – please do not hesitate to apply!