A global financial technology organization who provide award winning solutions that are able to provide insightful information, data and analytics to their customers are looking to hire a Software Engineer for their core team in Manchester.
This is a greenfield project where you would re-architect and develop brand new features at scale on an innovative data analytics platform used globally.
Software Engineer Responsibilities;
- Design and develop a microservices based data analytics platform using the latest .NET Core/Angular stack
- Enhance the existing software applications and increase functionality across the AWS hosted, containerized platform
- Work collaboratively in an agile environment with a true engineering culture
Software Engineer Requirements;
- .NET (C#)
- Angular2+ is desirable
- Cloud experience is ideal (AWS or similar)
- Useful technologies to have – REST API’s, Containers, Kubernetes, TDD, Multi-tenancy
The company is a 9-5 environment, with a flexible dress down culture and allow multiple days remote work a week. The successful Software Engineer will also receive a competitive benefits package including a bonus, healthcare and pension.