Senior Software Engineer (Python/React) - Data Engineering Platform
A heavily funded data science start-up are expanding their engineering team with the hire of Senior and Mid-level Software Engineers in London.
The scale-up provide a range of solutions that are aimed at harnessing the true power of data and do so through an innovative suite of products and tools. As a Software Engineer here, you'd work in a strong engineering cultured environment in a stack focused around Python, NodeJS and ReactJS, however they use the right technology for the job and are constantly experimenting with new tech.
- Design and build data-driven, greenfield solutions alongside the technology leadership team
- Work closely with Product Owners and Data Scientists to deliver new features/functionality
- Act as a technical leader - contributing to architecture + mentoring junior engineers
- 5+ years of software engineering experience - ideally with any of the following - Python, Java, Scala, Node, React or Vue
- Understanding of event-based development
- Experience with microservices and ideally distributed systems
- Any experience mentoring/leading is beneficial
The organization offer a super flexible, highly collaborative, strong engineering culture to work in.
If you're a Software Engineer looking to work with passionate, high preforming developer on cutting edge data solutions, please do not hesitate to apply!