Senior Software Engineer – Systematic Hedge Fund - £100k+
Python, Scala, Java or C++ focused but any background is considered.
A systematic hedge fund are hiring within their technology innovation lab to design and develop data driven greenfield solutions for their trading teams.
The company have an extremely flexible engineering cultured environment with remote working options and a very competitive compensation package. Many of the engineers you would be working with are ex-Google, Amazon etc.
Senior Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Design and develop a variety of distributed systems and complex algorithmic solutions
- Use a range of technologies including but not limited to Python, Scala, Java and C++
- Act as an individual contributor or as a technical leader within a small high performing team
Senior Software Engineer Requirements
- 5+ years of engineering experience at enterprise level, ideally with Python, Scala, Java or C++ (but any language is considered)
- Strong computer science background – data structures, algos, distributed systems etc.
- No finance or trading experience is necessary but is beneficial
This is a great opportunity to work alongside world-class engineers to create truly unique and innovative solutions within a world-renowned fund, providing an excellent opportunity for a passionate engineer to grow.