We’re looking for a passionate software engineer to help build a global payroll product. You’ll join a company fully focused on serving customers to help them thrive in their business.
As a member of the engineering team, you will tackle technical problems and implement creative solutions to delight users in ways they have not imagined.
- Work in a small, autonomous team to create awesome APIs to delight customers.
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring junior engineers, new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Write efficient, maintainable and testable code.
- Collaborate with software engineers to share best practices and knowledge of emerging technologies.
- 6+ years experience developing web, software, or mobile applications.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or a related technical field.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and application architecture.
- 4+ years experience using Java.
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- 1+ years experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST or SOAP.
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Experience with microservice architectures.
- Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing web or mobile applications or APIs.
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications.