11 months ago
This business is an innovative IT and business consulting and solutions company for the financial services industry. They stand for technological expertise, vision and quality in everything we do.
Specifically defining answers to the current constant of regulatory change – whilst innovating to meet the demands of the digital revolution. This business brings together advisory, creative and technology capabilities with innovation culture and specialist knowledge of the finance sector, to transform the clients’ businesses through a combination of both onshore and nearshore delivery capability.
As a Senior Solution Architect, you will act as an advisor to the client and apply managerial, technical and client knowledge to improve efficacy and efficiency of solutions and implementations at the businesses Retail Banking existing and prospective client base. In particular you will engage on a range of expertise areas such as API strategy, governance and execution programmes. You will look to be influential in a way which creates a consensus between various stakeholders. Whilst managing complex streams of work, you will also be designing new processes in order to ensure the solution is always taking the best practice approach through your own deep knowledge of enterprise IT architecture, leveraging the knowledge capital of the global resource network and industry best practises.
- Understand customer needs through documentation and personal conversations, and works closely with applicable teams to ensure the solution developed is aligned to the client needs and businesses Value Proposition.
- Develop solution architecture of lower complexity and document it in high-level design documents that underpin lower level design documents and costing activities.
- Recognise, identify and document potential areas where existing business processes require change, or where new processes need to be developed, and make recommendations.
- Ensure the businesses ability to implement and deliver the designed solution by working closely with the designated delivery units and gaining sign-off.
- Ensure that the solution is technologically sound and state of the art. Covers the technical angle in proof of concept and business approval meetings.
- Identify, assess and minimise risk associated with their solution and ensures that these are appropriately tracked through the risk register.
Role specific skills
- Facilitate engagement across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Understanding of link between technical specialities and customer requirements.
- Solid understanding of industry best practices and standards.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. In particular, a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues to multiple organisational levels internally and externally as needed.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think strategically.
- Proactively seek to keep abreast of market trends in technology.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills/investigating skills on technical matters.