Up to £90,000 package
6 months ago
Leading FinTech company looking for a Trading Application Support Engineer to join their busy front office support team. You will be working as a master trouble shooter for the fast-paced trading floors of Wall Street! The company positions themselves alongside the Facebook’s and Google’s of the world in terms of their culture. They are a technology company at the core. You will be working with the elite in this company.
Location: London; Silicon Roundabout (Old Street)
- Use your technical skills to enhance, debug and resolve problems on their trading systems.
- Work closely with a variety of people including; heads of trading desks, developers, and system administrators, customers on site.
- Keep a cool head when dealing with reactive 1st and 2nd line support.
- Proactively prevent future problems in quieter times.
Looking for some who…
- Is a whizz at SQL.
- Can write their own queries from scratch.
- Has professional experience in scripting (Shell, Perl or Python) or object orientated development.
- Has an excellent understanding of UNIX/Linux.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree essential.
- High achieving individual.
- Bonus; experience in a Fixed Income or FX environment.
This company only recruit top talent!