Senior Product Designer - Financial markets - Up to $100 per hour!
An exciting American finance company headquartered in New York City is growing out their design team and looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team. They serve as a global provider of equity, fixed income, hedge fund stock market indexes, and multi-asset portfolio analysis tools - so as a designer you'll be working across highly complex web applications and dashboards.
What you'll do:
- Understand product and business requirements for both financial analytics functionality and the platform technology toolkit
- Create user-centered design, wireframes, user flows, visual design comps and prototype using Sketch and InVision
- Building, iterating on and maintaining a design language system across our core products
- Presentation to internal and external users to conduct concept validation, usability testing and gather feedback
- Support product and development teams to maintain design standards in the development process
Who you are:
- 7+ years of professional experience with Interaction Design for software, web applications
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or a related field
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong work ethic and motivation to constantly improve the product and user experience
- Interest and ability to learn relevant financial analytics and technical subject matter
This is a contract position with a conversion to full time after 3-6 months.
If you're interested, please apply with your resume and portfolio!