As an experienced technology partner is committed to driving the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Drawing on our extensive knowledge of the sector, we advise the world’s leading financial institutions and develop bespoke IT solutions – from banking applications and trading systems to the implementation and support of complete platforms, and the modernisation of core banking systems. Our global innovation team also develops new business models, focusing on topics such as blockchain, cloud engineering, artificial intelligence and the internet of things across all sectors.
The User Experience Consultant works within design teams helping our clients realize their vision for next generation digital products. You will work closely with end users to understand their goals and with subject matter experts, technology specialists, business analysts and stakeholders to design innovative solutions to help achieve user and business goals.
Primary Activities & Accountabilities:
- Take on the role of a trusted advisor within a client engagement, providing technical application design and project direction.
- Carry out independent activities related to the definition and design of user experience platforms in order to deliver on project requirements. Work across multiple frameworks.
- Contribute to client meetings, providing information and advice which will contribute to wider decision making.
- Conduct and participate in concept generation activities, including the development of personas, use cases, feature lists and content creation. Create process and content flows, site maps, wire frames, screen prototypes, functional specifications, texts.
- Participate in user research and usability testing to create targeted, innovative, interactive online concepts to enhance client experience of the Digital offer.
- Conduct business impact assessment to identify how the changes from the ""as-is"" processes, systems, and structures to the ""to-be"" processes, systems and structures impact specific organizations and roles.
- Design structures and tools for systems which meet business needs. Delivers technical visualization of proposed applications.
- Specify and develop test scenarios to test that new/updated processes deliver improved ways of working for the end user.
- Assist in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigation into business requirements and problems and identifies options for consideration.
- Wireframing tools such as OmniGraffle, Axure, Balsamic, Sketch, Experience Design, Illustrator or InDesign.
- Excellent research capability, including defining user research needs, competitive analysis, and market research.
- Excellent content development skills.
- Excellent content strategy and development skills.
- Good business and technical acumen.
- Persuasive communication skills: influence team members, present ideas effectively, get results, and follow through.
- Be familiar with common Agile practices.
- Can communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work with a team and follow directions
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to synthesise messages
- Able to detect improvements for assigned tasks
- Trusted to deliver on time with expected quality
- Ability to analyse data to understand trends
- Ability to communicate complex technical and business information, influencing a variety of audiences
- Multi-tasking and ability to contribute to multiple projects in parallel
- Skill to plan and schedule work as well as coordinate activities with peers and other members of the organisation