Senior UX Designer - Up to £75,000 + great benefits!
The world's leading financial trading firm is looking for a highly skilled Senior UX Designer to join their strong team of 19 designers! You'll primarily be focusing on designing highly complex systems and specifically focusing on iOS native apps.
- Working through design problems: translating business requirements and client needs into ideas, designing the overall flow and detailed elements to solve these problems.
- Sketching and prototyping to quickly evaluate ideas, and designing the detailed interactions.
- Design and iterate according to feedback: from client research, data analysis, and team critique.
- Collaborating closely with developers, product owners and managers, business stakeholders, and researchers throughout the design c and agile development process.
- To create usable and useful products that are consistent and polished.
- iOS native app experience
- Experience designing digital products, systems, apps, or software - not just information-based websites.
- Communicate design ideas clearly, with rationale.
- The ability to uncover insight - not just to accept what you hear at face value, but to drive towards the unarticulated, whether it's from the users of a system or business stakeholders.
- A user centred design approach to information architecture.
- Thorough knowledge of interaction design and common principles of design.
- Qualitative research: facilitating user research whether face to face, remote, lab-based, contextual or ethnographic etc
- Quantitative research: analysing use of a service, statistical analysis, surveys, A/B or multivariate testing etc.
- Experience, knowledge, or interest in the financial world.
- 4+ years as a UX/Interaction Designer
- Degree in HCI or equivalent work experience
If you are interested in applying for this role please send an updated CV and portfolio to: