A leading Global Technology Company focused on Audio Entertainment, Information and Educational Programming, is looking for a Senior Visual Designer to focus on ensuring that their customers have the highest quality experience interacting across a wide range of platforms including iOS, Android, web, and voice.
You bring a refined aesthetic sense to the visual and motion design and deliver work that delight customers with rich visuals and tasteful animation that enhances our service's usability all while ensuring that it fits into our larger design system.
- Participate as a member of a UX project team and collaborating with cross-functional teammates like product managers, data science, engineering, customer service, marketing, merchandising, QA.
- Work iteratively to design, refine, and validate solutions.
- Using your design skills, you create wireframes, storyboards, walkthroughs and paper prototypes to communicate your design ideas to the team.
- Graciously providing and incorporating constructive criticism to improve you and your team's skills and design solutions.
- You work with User Research to ensure that your concepts meet our customer's expectations and will deliver the desired results.
- Write detailed documentation to ensure your designs are well understood by stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience as a user experience designer, product designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
- A set of work that demonstrates multiple shippable digital products; illustrated in a portfolio.
- Proven ability to take defined customer and business goals and translate them into effective design solutions.
- Able to clearly articulate the basis of design decisions to teammates and respond effectively to feedback.
- Uses a variety of design tools to craft an effective approach, estimate, and plan in response to design requests.
- Experience in a few design approaches, methods, and tools that you can use to plan and estimate your project work.
if you’re interested in joining the team please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org