£55000 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits
3 months ago
Privately owned listed derivatives clearing organization who rival tier 1 investment banks on all the major global exchanges!
This role of the Server Engineer is based within the London IT team. The primary focus on the role is to provide IT services for the business globally, its customers and all group staff and clients.
- Maintain the core system infrastructure and environment.
- Design, install and configure new IT systems and upgrades
- To negotiate assistance from and lead other IT and support technicians in the planning, coordination and implementation of system deployments and upgrades.
- Operational support for internal and external employee computers.
- Ensure the security of IT systems from unsolicited access attempts.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer
- Windows 10
- Windows Server
- Office 365 / Intune / Azure AD
- SCCM / MDT
- Active Directory / Group Policy
- Powershell or other scripting language
- VMware / vSpere
- SAN Storage management
- Physical hardware configuration
- Veeam Backup & Replication
- Mitel VoIP Administration
- MS SQL Administration
- Amazon Web Services
- Cisco knowledge
- Financial Markets
- Service Now
If you feel you have the above skills or at least a good majority of them get applying or know somebody this would suite share it with them.
I would be delighted to give you the full job spec, and additional detail, if that would help with any deliberation. Please don't hesitate to apply for the role!