£45000 - £55000 per annum + package
3 months ago
- Provide a focal point to receive critical issues from clients and facilitate their acceptable resolution with the appropriate delivery team.
- Recognize and adapt working approach to meet the needs of clients with respect to time zone and geographic differences.
- Work with vendor delivery partners to meet and exceed expectations of services.
- Manage Vendor Management reviews and propose recommendations on improvements of services
- Liaise with third-party service providers to agree on service delivery governance and service level assurance processes.
- Accept input from clients on service gaps or enhancements and articulate these to the wider IT team and Solution Delivery Management for input into tactical and business planning.
- Ensure vendors and suppliers have a comprehensive understanding of the organisation's services delivery model, process and tools.
- Assist with communication campaigns for the UK offices.
- Overall management of the CMDB and Asset management record for Hardware and Software as per IT policies.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience across all major end user technologies either from use or support of the same.
- Knowledge of service delivery operational models and processed (ie. ITIL).
- SLA management and expectation management with customers on same.
- Experience in working with the other teams such as the PMO team, for visibility / awareness of significant changes to production systems.
- Experience in dealing with day-to-day delivery of technical support to business clients.
- Experience working with service delivery and support tools (e.g. ticketing systems, CMDB, asset management, monitoring, remote desktop support, notification systems, etc.)
- Strong relationship management skills both clients, vendor staff and management.
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills geared towards customer satisfaction