£45000 - £55000 per annum + package
2 months ago
Our client, a Global Asset Manager, is currently on the market for a Client Services Coordinator to deliver value to clients through providing excellent IT services delivery oversight, facilitation and management. The role will involve managing relationships with high profile internal and external stakeholders, including market leading corporations and goverment bodies. This is an opportunity to work for a global firm with offices in over 30 countries and one of the largest portfolios of office properties in the world.
- Provide a focal point to receive critical issues from clients and facilitate their acceptable resolution with the appropriate delivery team.
- Recognize and adapt working approach to meet the needs of clients with respect to time zone and geographic differences.
- Work with vendor delivery partners to meet and exceed expectations of services.
- Manage Vendor Management reviews and propose recommendations on improvements of services
- Liaise with third-party service providers to agree on service delivery governance and service level assurance processes.
- Accept input from clients on service gaps or enhancements and articulate these to the wider IT team and Solution Delivery Management for input into tactical and business planning.
- Ensure vendors and suppliers have a comprehensive understanding of the organisation's services delivery model, process and tools.
- Assist with communication campaigns for the UK offices.
- Overall management of the CMDB and Asset management record for Hardware and Software as per IT policies.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience across all major end user technologies either from use or support of the same.
- Knowledge of service delivery operational models and processed (ie. ITIL).
- SLA management and expectation management with customers on same.
- Experience in working with the other teams such as the PMO team, for visibility / awareness of significant changes to production systems.
- Experience in dealing with day-to-day delivery of technical support to business clients.
- Experience working with service delivery and support tools (e.g. ticketing systems, CMDB, asset management, monitoring, remote desktop support, notification systems, etc.)
- Strong relationship management skills both clients, vendor staff and management.
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills geared towards customer satisfaction