Our clients, a Leading Global Investment Bank, is currently on the market for a SFTR focused contractor Business Analyst to ensure that the business case, plans and control processes have sufficient detail and have evaluated the potential impact of the changes made. The selected candidate will take significant responsibility to ensure the relevant areas of the business are SFTR compliant by collaborating with multiple internal teams, as well as external regulators.
- Take ownership to track and analyse SFTR regulatory communications and updates across EMEA and work with the SME and end users.
- Identify the processes, system changes and timescales required to introduce regulatory changes and ensure the correct governance of the change process.
- Support and involve the appropriate staff and teams in the QA, testing and delivery of changes, including helping to resolve any issues.
- Display knowledge of SFTR regulatory requirements, the banking products it impacts and prior experience of providing regulatory analysis and business requirements documentation.
Key Skills and Experience
- Significant exposure to SFTR regulation within a Business Analyst capacity.
- Subject matter expertise required in documenting regulatory driven business case and associated technical specifications.
- Ability to identify and analyse the impact of regulation on the wider bank system infrastructure and put forward necessary actions to mitigate these.
- Experience of creating detailed business analysis documentation including business cases, use cases and BRDs/FRDs.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to establish strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as external clients/regulators.