A highly reputable trading firm are scaling out their engineering team with the hire of multiple Site Reliability Engineers for their London office. You will work alongside Engineers and Developers in migrating to a K8s fully automated deployment and complete re-architecture of services.
The business is extremely financially well positioned and are keen to continue their growth with these strategic hires. This is an opportunity for an SRE to work with some of the best in the industry on some truly unique challenges – using the latest tech across Python, CI/CD, Kubernetes etc.
Site Reliability Engineer Responsibilities
- Strong ability to alter applications to improve production quality, stemming from a solid understanding of how applications function
- Create from scratch a new production infrastructure
- Responsible for the availability, reliability and performance of applications
- Automate tasks
- Educating teams on the SRE mindset
Site Reliability Engineer Requirements
- Strong knowledge of OO development Open to language but Python is ideal
- Strong background in computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, distributed systems
- Knowledge of various infrastructure and operations processes
- Strong educational background
- Solid communication and able to work autonomously and on brand new projects
- Any experience on low-latency trading systems is highly beneficial
This is a highly influential role within a top tier business, giving the SRE a chance to deliver greenfield solutions quickly and the way they want to.
They have an amazing bonus culture, collaborative environment and are flexible where needed.
Compensation is very flexible for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you – please do not hesitate to apply!