Software Engineer - £450 per day - FinTech - 6 month initial contract
I'm looking for enthusiastic, passionate technologists to join a growing Fin-tech engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for the set-up of recurring Veracode scans on a large number of GIT repositories and the remediation of any issues this uncovers.
As a member of the development team, your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up recurring Veracode static security analysis jobs for a large number of GIT repositories.
- Remediation work post initial scans, to meet with deadlines depending on severity of issue.
- Adding auto tests where required to ensure any remediation work doesn't affect functionality of the IAM platform.
- Collaborating closely with other groups within the organisation to understand the requirements of the platform and to ensure functionality isn't affected by any remediation work.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Relevant experience in software development (J2EE, C# .NET preferred)
- Experience with modern development methods, including agile, continuous build and unit testing processes.
- Strong social and collaboration skills and with different types of audiences.
- Self-motivated and self-directed with an ability to problem solve complex issues.
- Excellent process analysis skills with an eye for optimisation and automation.
- Thorough knowledge of basic security concepts, such as authentication, authorisation, and auditing.
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills.
- Ability to manage own time effectively and to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse, globally distributed team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of Identity and Access Management technologies, including OAuth, SAML and/or IAM vendor solutions such as ForgeRock, Auth0, ping.
- Active Directory administration, Windows authentication, Linux authentication