Software Engineer – Distributed Systems (Java) - £60-70k
A well-established data engineering start-up (currently 25 engineers) are expanding their product team with the hiring of a Software Engineer who comes from a strong Java (or Python) background.
You would be working with distributed systems, using technologies such as Java 8, Python, React, AWS, Spark and Hadoop.
Software Engineer Responsibilities;
- Developing greenfield data focused distributed systems in the security space
- Creating innovative solutions with the latest Java and Python focused tech stack
- Work with artificial intelligence, machine learning and big data technologies
Software Engineer Requirements;
- 2+ years of development experience (Ideally with Java, Scala, Kotlin or Python)
- Have an engineering mindset to solve complex problems
- Experience with cloud ideal
- Experience with AI/ML, Big Data or Security Engineering ideal
If you are a Software Engineer who would like to work in a flexible, start-up environment with ex-google engineers – please do not hesitate to apply!