A global investment bank is looking for a Software Engineer to architect and develop a greenfield front-office trading system. This organization are a smaller bank, which means you have the autonomy and ability to impact completely new projects without any bureaucratic process in place.
Software Engineer Responsibilities;
- Solve complex problems in the trading space by impacting technical and product architecture in a flexible, collaborative engineering cultured environment
- Utilize the latest Java technology stack to design/develop highly scalable and reliable systems that are capable of handling large amounts of real-time data
Software Engineer Requirements;
- Java (or similar JVM language)
- Financial or Fintech interest/experience is beneficial
- Useful to have – AWS, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Angular, Python, .NET