Software Engineer – Quantitative Hedge Fund - £80k-£150k
Python, Scala, Java or C++ focused but any background is considered.
A quant hedge fund are hiring within one of their smaller, high-influence, high performing engineering teams.
The company have an extremely flexible engineering cultured environment with remote working options and a very competitive compensation package. Many of the engineers you would be working with are ex-Google, Amazon, Facebook etc.
Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Design and develop a variety of distributed systems and complex algorithmic solutions
- Use a range of technologies including but not limited to Python, Scala, Java and C++
- Act as an individual contributor or as a technical leader within a small high performing team
Software Engineer Requirements
- 4+ years of engineering experience at enterprise level, ideally with Python, Scala, Java or C++ (but any language is considered)
- Strong computer science background – data structures, algos, distributed systems etc.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside world-class engineers to create truly unique and innovative solutions within a world-renowned fund, providing an excellent opportunity for a passionate software engineer to grow.