You’ll be based in our head office in London and will work with the solution architects and delivery leads to understanding customers’ existing & emerging data privacy needs and solution design.
Working with a rapidly growing VC-backed company building software to enable the safe and ethical use of valuable data for analytics and machine learning.
They are building innovative new enterprise software category of privacy engineering to serve this emerging business need and address a social issue of growing importance. Our technology enables organisations to safely analyse and mine sensitive datasets while protecting the individual’s privacy.
- Provide expert knowledge of their products covering all aspects ofinstallation, configuration, maintenance and operation
- Deliver solutions to customers’ data privacy issues using their products
- Drive customer requirement definition (size, scope, risk issues, exposure impact), data volumes, anticipated masking complexity, performance goals and the existing operational Hadoop or Data Flow environment
- Define and execute test strategies and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with UK and US teams to leverage and develop existing product and implementation architecture knowledge base, best practices and defined implementation approaches
- Be comfortable working on multiple implementation projects in parallel
- Travel to customer sites within the UK, and sometimes Europe, can be expected
Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of delivering sophisticated product integrations in customer enterprise environments
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. shell, python, perl)
- Experience with database schemas and SQL
- Proven ability to deliver results under pressure with rapidly evolving propositions, client demands and business needs
- You care deeply about customer success
- You enjoy the variety and fast pace of a dynamic start-up; you’re flexible in your approach and comfortable with ambiguity