An extremely well-funded investment firm are expanding their enterprise architecture function with the hire of a Solution Architect. This is a great opportunity for an architectural all-rounder to design, develop and align solutions in line with the business roadmap – focusing on projects related to cloud, data, security and systems/tools.
Solution Architect Responsibilities
- Lead the design, development and delivery of an enterprise wide solutions for cloud (Azure) and data engineering as well as security
- Be part of a small, agile EA function with a lot of autonomy to own design and delivery
- Utilize experience from similar environments to bring forward though leadership and informed decision making
- Manage and influence stakeholders
Solution Architect Requirements
- Strong background with experience in either app development/integration, infrastructure, security or data (the more exposure to these areas the better)
- Experience with the Azure stack and its use in data engineering
- An appreciation for data driven financial or investment products is ideal – even better in a similar sized business (circa ~300)
There is a great benefits package on offer, including flexible working options and a very strong bonus culture (25%) to name a few.
If you are a Solution Architect who is wanting to make a huge impact on the vison and strategy for a multi-billion pound investment firm, please do not hesitate to apply!
*Hiring during COVID19*