Solution Architect - Global Financial Markets Infrastructure Business - Central London - Up to £85,000
The Solution Architect Role and the Business
One of the world’s most widely recognised names within Financial Services are looking for a Solution Architect to join their team and lead the development of tech solutions as well as mapping business requirements to system and technical requirements, ensuring they keep in line with the company's systems architecture.
You will play a key role understanding issues and being able to deliver the best outcome with complexities, gather functional requirements and developing functional and technical specifications and guidelines to pass across to the development teams.
Main Abilities for the Solution Architect
- Open communication channels between teams to understand and transform business requirements into key features for the platform.
- Stakeholder management and project management skills.
- Technical expertise in order to transform gathered requirements into a roadmap for development teams.
- Working with businesses and change/transformation teams to successfully deliver customer requirements.
Key Experience for the Solution Architect
- Oracle financial suite experience
- Experience within a variety of technical areas
- Experience developing infrastructure
- Project and product management experience
- Business analysis
- Implementing best DevOps practises
- Delivering financial customer requirements successfully
Given the current climate, the business has put together a seamless structure to interview and onboard during these tough times.
If you’re interested in pursuing a Solution Architect role and want to find out more, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org