Solution Architect - Large Scale Transformation - £80-90k+ (Guildford/Remote)
Role is currently remote, however will require some onsite travel to Guildford post-COVID.
A global organization who provides a comprehensive set of consulting services and product offerings across various industries are expanding their solution architecture function.
The Solution Architect would be working for a well-renowned global brand, defining and delivering solutions aimed at modernization and transformation of large scale engineering projects across industry.
Solution Architect Responsibilities
- Lead development of solution architecture, in line with internal and external stakeholders and goals
- Oversee the implementation and design of solutions across application, infrastructure, data and security
- Work in a client-facing environment, as the go-to provider of cost-efficient and scalable solutions
Solution Architect Requirements
- Experience in a similar role, where you've defined and delivered solution architectures
- Ability to work autonomously and own the design of solutions across apps, infra, security and data etc.
- DV Clearance will be provided - therefore eligibility to do so is needed (even better if you already have it)
If you're a Solution Architect, who's looking to work on large scale enterprise programs that are solving real-life problems with the use of innovation and technology - please do not hesitate to apply!